With Vericom GeoHEMS solution, multiple authorized users can now remotely determine the status of the generators from anywhere, reducing the need for costly service calls and on-site visits. Our cost-effective controllers connect to ALL major brands of generators and are Modbus compatible for access to diagnostic information directly from the generator.
- Know the load patterns and total energy generated. Relate kWh to fuel and find out kWh/litre or kwH/gallon
- Get report for diesel filled (top-ups), diesel removed, DG ON, DG OFF, Mains and DG overlapping.
DG monitoring system is a must for you if:
- You use DGs in mining operations
- You use generators for telecom towers
- You use DGs for construction / infrastructure projects
- You use DGs in manufacturing plants
- You use DGs as a standby power option in commercial premises / data centers /health care etc.
Stop operational losses!
- Know your spending on fuel by having detailed analysis of fuel used, fuel filled and fuel removed! No dependency on erroneous and mostly dishonest manual records
- Know if DG is running on optimal load. Quickly identify under or over utilizations and hence get a better fuel economy for energy production.
- Reduce down time, by using GeoHEMS's preventive maintenance program. Keep the DG healthy and always ensure high performance.
overlapping hours in case mains power (grid power) is present and DG
is still operating and save on unnecessarily wasted fuel.